Popular Posts
-
Okay so there is this kitchy little ice cream parlor that I have been going to for years. It's kinda small, but it's filled with all...
-
http://www.edd.state.nm.us/about/cabinetSecretary/index.html Today my brother had a dentist appointment, and my sister had a doctor's ap...
-
Southwest Aeronautics Mathematics and Science Academy- SAMS Academy I've been on the waiting list to go to a charter school called SSLC ...
-
Synopsis of my 50,000 word novel. Stuck at home sick, with nothing to do, these rambunctious little boys and moody sister have nothing to do...
Friday, November 25, 2011
Young Judaea Convention!
So my best friend and I are going to Chicago in a few days, for a four day long convention. The convention is for jewish teens for kids who live in the midwest. There is one for every YJ (Young Judaea) camp across America, of which there are only four. There used to be five, but the one that was in the West, (the one I used to go too,) was closed down, so now we goto the one in the midwest. Anyway I'll post what all exciting things happen after we come home next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment