Popular Posts

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Slowly

I had decided it was easy to write two thousand words a day, which it is. But you have to know what to write about. I find myself, writing useless things, just to pad it out, instead of coming up with interesting things, to fill it up with. It's more than just writing two thousand words a day, I've found because you have to write an outline for tomorrow's chapter, and edit yesterdays chapter, while still keeping your numbers up. I haven't even gotten to the point of my story yet, and I still find myself writing the first chapter, and not have even started the second. which means I'm two thousand words or so behind. Things are going slowly but I soon hope they pick up.
Seriously, who cares about the blue group at the rectangle table cleaning up their pencils, when Celia's older brother are home alone, having the chickens throw eggs at eachother?

No comments:

Post a Comment