Popular Posts
-
Okay so there is this kitchy little ice cream parlor that I have been going to for years. It's kinda small, but it's filled with all...
-
http://www.edd.state.nm.us/about/cabinetSecretary/index.html Today my brother had a dentist appointment, and my sister had a doctor's ap...
-
Southwest Aeronautics Mathematics and Science Academy- SAMS Academy I've been on the waiting list to go to a charter school called SSLC ...
-
Synopsis of my 50,000 word novel. Stuck at home sick, with nothing to do, these rambunctious little boys and moody sister have nothing to do...
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Slowly Healing
I did end up re-writing my novel, I am really behind. I have decided to stop being so OCD about it, and to stop dividing the days by how many words I have left, therefore calculating how many words a day I should write. But it still bugs me as to how much I have to catch up on. Today is the tenth of November, and if I had not started from the beginning and I had followed my original plan of doing two thousand words a day, then I would be a twenty thousand words. But since I have decided to start over, my story is a lot better, but it is only at three thousand-ish words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment